I have absolutely no competency with a camera, so this should be interesting.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Home Tour

Welcome to my humble abode.

I live alone in a condo in the Fort Sanders area. I love it here. Let me show you around.


The view from my front porch.


The living room. An astute viewer might notice Daria playing on the laptop. I know it looks a little overwhelming, but I have some pretty bad ADD. The good thing is that it lets me do like 20 things at once without missing a beat. I'll watch TV on the laptop while I play a video game the XBox or something. I've even had a book on tape or music playing at the same time, too.


The rest of the living room.


My workstation. Where I do my columns, play my computer games, do my homework, and spend the majority of my time when I'm at home.


The kitchen. Microwave and fridge are on the left, kinda out of view.


My bedroom. Kinda bland, but since the only time I spend in there is with my eyes closed, the appearance of the room doesn't really matter to me.


The bathroom. It's a bathroom. Yay.

That about it. Anyway, I've gotta be heading out. I'll cya later!

~Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home